Social media is vastly popular in the duration of a few years. Everyone is always on social media, checking friends’ posts, updating statuses, liking and sharing photos and articles, and many more. A lot of people even have multiple accounts, one on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and other social media platforms. That’s why with everyone going online nowadays, majority of businesses went online too.
But posting online has a process to it. Your post has to capture the public’s interest and has to get engagement. That’s why we’ve listed down several tips on creating the perfect posts on the most popular social platforms.
1. Providing short information is the most enticing updates since you’re offering something to the viewers.
2. Your post has to be positive since positivity brings engagement and inspires users.
3. Don’t forget to provide a link! Once you’ve given a brief information that catches people’s interest, they want to know more.
4. Post mobile-friendly images that can easily be viewed since most people are on their phones. An image can result in increased engagement and a higher chance of viewers to share your post.
5. Just because you’re done posting doesn’t mean your work here is done. Engage with users in the comments, reply and answer any of their inquiries and questions.
2. When posting, use facts, questions, and figures to attract users and have retweets.
3. Don’t hesitate in using mentions. This can prompt influencers and users to engage and respond to them.
4. Retweet important and related content for your Twitter audience.
5. It’s been found that bit.ly links can produce most retweet so shorten all your URLs.
1. Edit and enhance your photos since Instagram users prefer professional-looking photos.
2. Applying the rule of thirds in your images results to make it more enticing and attractive to the eye.
3. Make sure that your caption is relevant and appealing to catch the interest of users.
4. Don’t forget to use hashtags to get more post engagement.
5. Socialize with users who have commented on your post. Keep it conversational rather than pushing a sale. You’ll only drive potential customers away if you focus too much on your sales.
1. Make sure your LinkedIn status update is informative, catchy, and timely. Include a question to grab users’ attention and target around 50 characters in your post.
2. Include a link to enable interested users to learn more information about your post.
3. Make sure your link description is attention-grabbing to entice the attention of viewers.
4. Never forget to interact with users. Reply to their comments and answer their questions.
Follow all of these tips and you can make your own perfect post online. But if you’re still unsure, you don’t have to worry because we’re here to help you. Innov8tive Design and Development can create the perfect post on social media platforms catered specifically to your business. For more information, check out our other services and send us a message at email@example.com.