With tons of web development frameworks that are accessible online, you might have a hard time choosing the best one for your project, particularly if you’re a beginner. That’s why researched and listed down the Top 5 Web Development Frameworks you can use with less time, cost, and effort. Take a look at the list below:
It comes with the following:
1. CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) App: Data binding, basic templating directives, form validation, routing, deep-linking, reusable components, and dependency injection.
2. Testability Story: Unit testing, end-to-end testing, mocks, and text harnesses.
3. Seed Application: with directory layout and test scripts as starting point.
Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework which had its initial release on June 2011 but had its stable release last March 28, 2018. It is used for building new and innovative web application that follows the model-view-controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
Some of its features are:
1. Modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager
2. Utilities that aids in application deployment and maintenance
3. Myriad of ways in accessing relational databases
4. Orientation toward syntactic sugar
This framework is used for the purpose of building large applications with data that changes frequently over time.
Node.js was initially released last May 27, 2009 and its stable releases were on March 29, 2018 and April 5, 2018. It uses non-blocking and event-driven input/output in order to remain efficient and lightweight against real-time application that has vast data running on distributed devices; which helps create and build scalable network applications.
Ruby on Rails
Ruby on Rails, or Rails, is considered as one of the favorite frameworks of web developers. It was first released in 2004 and had its stable release on April 9, 2018. Licensed under MIT License, it is a server-side web application framework. It is a favorite because it abstracts and simplifies common, repetitive tasks that makes developing easier and faster. It also provides a default structure for a database, web pages, and web services.
Did we miss any web development frameworks? Tell us in the comments below!
But if you want a more efficient and effective web development without any effort on your part, you can partner up with us! Innov8tive Design and Development is always ready to help you out with your digital needs with our premium services! Just contact us at email@example.com to avail a free website audit now!